Information on how to enter Italy can be found here:
- In English: https://www.integrazionemigranti.gov.it/AnteprimaPDF.aspx?id=3367
- In Ukrainian: https://www.integrazionemigranti.gov.it/AnteprimaPDF.aspx?id=3366
- In Italian: https://www.integrazionemigranti.gov.it/AnteprimaPDF.aspx?id=3365
If you arrive without ID, Ukrainian embassy in Italy will help to sort out necessary documents: Головна | Посольство України в Італійській Республіці, в Республіці Мальта та в Республіці Сан Марино (за сумісництвом) (mfa.gov.ua)
You need to register your presence when arrive to Italy. More information can be found here:
Information on free transportation from boarders can be found here:
Travel with “Itabus” is free for people with Ukrainian IDs.
To get assistance in finding accommodation contact local Prefettura:
You can also use the following sites to look for accommodation:
About healthcare for foreign nationals:
To obtain STP card “ISI – Informazione Salute Immigrati”
At the point of entry to Italy the following health services will be guaranteed:
- administration of anti Covid-19, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis and Polio vaccines;
- optional administration of measles vaccine, mumps, rubella vaccines and tuberculosis screening test, as well as other vaccinations, following an evaluation of health authorities.
More information can be found here:
Food and clothes can be received from Caritas Italiana. Locations can be found here:
You can also request assistance from local government:
Available OST medication include: Methadone solution/syrup, Buprenorphine, Buprenorphine/naloxone. After registering with Prefettura you should be able to receive OST from SerD. List of providers by region can be found here:
ID or passport are required to receive ART, plus you need to register your presence in the country to Prefettura.
List of providers by region can be found here:
Additional useful information: